We appreciate the hospitality of Davis Street United Methodist Church for the use of their space where we hold our monthly meetings and Saturday sew days and workshops as well as space for us to store our supplies.
Thanks to JP Lavoie for designing our guild’s carousel logo.
We are also grateful to area businesses who support our guild with donations. Thanks to the following who have donated items we can use as door prizes at meetings and other events.
Please support these vendors and when you visit, thank them for their support of us.
- McKinney Sew & Vac, Greensboro
- Fat Quarter Shop (online)
- Cary Quilting Company, Cary
- Bernina World of Sewing, Raleigh
- Anita Goodesign, Charlotte
- Coats and Clark
- JAMSpecial & More, Climax